These Choc Chip Cookies are not only super easy to make, they are so chewy and delicious, they are a guaranteed hit! There are only 5 ingredients involved and they are all natural - a perfect treat for any time of day.
NB: I use kitchen gloves to finish combining my ingredients and to form small balls of dough for the cookies. I find it the easiest way to get a uniform shape.
- 1 cup almond meal
- 2 tbsp. melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp. rice malt syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla bean extract
- 75g good quality chocolate chopped, or raw cacao nibs
1. Preheat oven to 150C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Add first four ingredients to a bowl and combine well.
3. Add chocolate or cacao nibs and mix through.
4. Form mixture into 10-12 balls and flatten slightly.
5. Bake for 10 minutes or until slightly brown on edges and soft in the centre. Leave to cool completely before enjoying.